David specialises in domestic and international mergers and acquisitions, takeovers, joint ventures and MBOs. He has gained extensive experience over the years in advising clients operating in a variety of diverse industries and areas of activity including the internet and technology, logistics, fashion, marketing and media, to name a few.
David takes a holistic approach to his clients’ affairs and involves himself in all aspects of their business and legal requirements – whether non-contentious or otherwise. His aim is to make things happen. David has successfully guided many clients through boardroom and partnership issues and some complex commercial disputes. David advises a number of high net worth individuals having assets and business interests across the world.
Prior to joining Wallace David was a partner in a leading Washington DC law firm and was the head of their business solutions group in London.
David is recommended by independent legal directory, Legal 500, who say “David Judah is a key name for M&A”
- Acting on the sale of ID Business Solutions (a leading provider of data management solutions to the pharmaceutical industry) to Danaher Corporation
- Acting for a leading Canadian property development company in relation to highly confidential £150 million acquisition of a corporate wrapped prime development site in central London.
- Acting for Warwick Hotel Group on the acquisition of Capital Hotels (Knightsbridge) Limited and the Levin Hotel.
- Acting for charity Fetal Medicine Foundation on acquisition of IVF Clinic from London NHS Foundation Trust
- Acting for the shareholders of leading promotions company Opia Limited on its sale to listed Australian company Village Roadshow Limited.
- Acting for POP Capital on its acquisition of New & Lingwood.
- Acting for the shareholders of international Logistics group W T SeaAir in the sale of the company to listed Australian company.
- Acting for ID Business Solutions in its open offer for the purchase of Inforsense Limited, a data mining business.
- Acting for the shareholders in the sale of Models 1, Europe’s leading model agency, to Open Gate Capital.
- Acting for fashion and design duo Wayne and Gerardine Hemingway in relation to Red or Dead, including the sale of Red or Dead to Pentland Group and advising in relation to the 2011 Vintage Festival at the Southbank.
- Acting for the shareholders in the sale of Passion Sports, the UK distributor for Rocket Dog shoes to Rocket Dog.
- Acting for Demon Internet on numerous corporate and ecommerce deals and issues. Acting for Demon on its sponsorship deal with Fulham FC.
- Acting for the shareholders of Demon on the sale to Scottish Telecom for £66m.
- Acting for the Spears family and trusts in the hotly contested takeover battle (between Barbie and Sindy rivals Mattel and Hasbro) of Scrabble company JW Spear and Sons PLC.
- Acting on the incorporation and subsequent European roll out of Redbus Interhouse and acting for the majority shareholder on flotation of Redbus on the London Stock Exchange.
- Acting for Redbus Group on its sponsorship deal with Charlton Athletic FC
- Co-ordinating major High Court and Court of Appeal litigation on behalf of a long established Russian client to recover a multi-million pound investment induced by fraudulent misrepresentation. The case has been widely reported.