Fleur has over 10 years’ experience in residential property litigation specialising in leasehold enfranchisement as part of a dedicated team advising one of London’s largest private landlords, individual landlords and tenants and groups of tenants.
She has been involved in a number of landmark cases including City & Country Properties v Plowden Investments and Brickfield Properties Limited v Botten.
She is recommended by independent directory Legal 500 which describes her as “excellent” and a “strong associate”.
The type of work she undertakes includes:
- Advising on all aspects of leasehold enfranchisement including:
- Applications for the grant of new leases and the acquisition of freehold title under the Leasehold Reform, Housing and Urban Development Act 1993;
- Applications for the grant of new leases and the acquisition of freehold title under the Leasehold Reform Act 1967; and
- Applications seeking the Right to Manage under the Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002.
- Advising on general residential property litigation matters including:
- the variation of flat leases;
- breaches of lease covenants;
- general landlord and tenant disputes; and
- arrears recovery.
- Conducting matters at the Property Chamber, Lands Tribunal and County & High Courts on behalf of Landlords and Tenants.
- Advising on applications to enforce at the County Court including charging orders, injunctions and possession orders
- Advising on individual and corporate insolvency including the issue of statutory demands and winding up/bankruptcy proceedings