We are dedicated to assisting our clients grow their businesses.
Our team advises on a broad range of corporate and financial transactions. We act for companies, funds and individuals making acquisitions, preparing for sale, raising capital through public or private offerings as well as acting for entrepreneurs making strategic investments.
Our clients include fast-paced growth businesses as well as more established companies, both listed and unlisted. We also act for independent investors.
Particular areas of expertise include:
Mergers and acquisitions
- acting for buyers and sellers of companies and businesses
- assisting with corporate reorganisations and reconstructions
- representing companies involved in share buy backs
- representing companies seeking a public market for their shares, especially on the London Stock Exchange’s AIM market
- acting for clients on public equity fund raisings
- acting for clients and investors where strategic stakes are being taken or development capital is being provided
- acting for clients seeking acquisition finance
- assisting companies with secured lending
- representing parties involved in management buyouts
- preparing shareholder and joint venture agreements
- assisting with boardroom disputes
- advising directors on wrongful trading and preference issues
- acting for office holders and companies on the sale of businesses in administration or subject to other insolvency processes
- advising on the set-up and operation of LLPs, general partnerships and limited partnerships.